Wednesday, September 4, 2024

A Few of My Favorite Things

 


1.  Seashell candle- Because of my love for the beach and my love for crafting. The candle is homemade from a shell I found in Vilano Beach.
2. Hair clip- Because I have always had long hair, I have so much of it and never know what to do with it so it is always in a clip or a braid. 
3. Polaroid camera- Because my boyfriend and I bought it for our one month anniversary and have been documenting our relationship with it since. 
4. Lip gloss- Because it is my favorite one and always in my bag and being reapplied. 
5. Lighter- Because there are always candles and insence burning in my apartment. 
6. Silver ring- Because it is my prized possession, my boyfriend made it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements and Principals

 Focal Point  Personal Photo